GT3 Season XI Tier 1
- League structure: A set amount of tiers will be created, depending on the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season. The faster drivers will be in the higher tiers and the slower drivers in the lower tiers.
Only drivers who completed ALL steps of the signup process will be placed. That means a valid hotstint and passed evaluation is needed.
- Regions: Assetto Corsa Competizione leagues currently only have European starting times. Drivers from all around the world are allowed to take part in the leagues, as long as their connection is suitable enough towards Europe.
- Hotstint: All drivers will need to complete both hotstints. Returning drivers will see and can use their Brands Hatch hotstint times from Season X.
- Evaluation races: Drivers new to AOR ACC leagues will need to complete and pass one of our evaluation races. Before the season a set amount of evaluation races are scheduled for the new drivers. Signing up for one of the evaluation races before the season, can be done on the sign up page. During the season, new drivers who signed up mid-season can use one of the practice races as their evaluation race. The main goal of the evaluation races is to give new drivers the chance to show the coordinators they can race in a safe, clean and fair manner. During evaluation races, safety is more important than race pace.
- Assists: All tiers will have the maximum stability control setting to zero and auto-steer disabled. Other than the ones mentioned here, all assists are allowed to be used. Ideal racing line will be disabled on the servers of the top three tiers.
- Driver placements: Drivers will be placed in an appropriate league based on their hotstint time, their performances in the evaluation race, and their performance in the previous league seasons. Drivers who missed a significant number of races in previous seasons may be placed as reserves.
- Race format: Each race event features a 15-minute qualifying session followed by a 60 or 90 minute race.
- Day/time: League events for all tiers but the top tier, will take place on Tuesday nights from 7:30pm (UK time). The top tier will race on Monday nights from 7:30pm (UK time).